Skip to main content

Fungus Among Us

 I am super happy with the way this one came out. Figuring out what all the little tools do is definitely a learning curve but having fun with it. The only problem I see with drawing on a tablet is sometimes you may have issues with the tablet, example, my stupid SD card keeps unmounting and mounting by itself, I even took everything off of it and re-formated it. It gets hot so I have to shut it off to let it cool. So there are pros and cons to both. Here is another drawing done on my tablet:
mushrooms
On another note moving Day is only 3 weeks away and I am excited for a few reasons:
  1. New beginning
  2. Our own house
  3. My style (with compromise with the hubby)
  4. Kids will have their own room (finally)
  5. More focus on turning my art into a career
Number 5 is going to take a lot of work, I'm not sure where to start, who to talk to, what to do. I have learned to take criticism, good and bad, I know that there will be rejection. If anyone has any pointer please leave a comment, I can use all the help I can get.
Here's to New Beginnings and Happy Endings 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Three Trees

I have been experimenting with Ph Martin inks lately, I like them.  They are pretty much like watercolors but seem to have a bit more pigment in them. The background on this was done with the inks, the clouds and the foreground was done using black and white gouache.  I feel like I am the middle tree, my dreams are on one side of me growing larger and larger, while my regular 9 to 5 is on the other getting smaller. I am reaching for the dream but I still have the 9 to 5 pulling at me. One day it will only be the two trees and I intend on it being the larger one. Dream big and don't give up, through all the fog there is a bright future.

Lots of Patterns

Still just doodling away, my goal is to fill this small sketchbook up over the next few months.  The biggest challenge with this trying to use different patters for each section.

Jasper's Cat Naps

Usually the reason for me having problems creating is becuase I have artist block or just too busy, well now I have a new problem. Mr. Jasper has found a new napping place. This creates a big problem on so many levels: He is in my way As you can see, he is very hairy and has a lot of hair balls which he has no issues getting rid of wherever he would like. Again, very hairy and he sheds, on everything including the painting I was working on. (good thing I was not happy with the painting). He will push off anything in his way Along with my art desk he has found a few other places, our computer desk, in front of the satellite receiver, the bathtub and the bin where I keep my art towels.  Along with is odd sleeping area he now has fleas. I will not say where he got these from but I do know the source. Now its off to the pet store to find a product to put on him because giving this cat a bath is a death sentence for anyone that attempts it. We have never had a flea proble...