This is my second attempt of playing with the Dylusion™ line, inks and paint. I was trying out some stencils and the circles in the background is just me cleaning off my blending tool. Still getting the hang of it but having fun doing it. As with all inks you will need to put a sealing medium over the top if you are going to be using white or any other light colors over the top.
I have been experimenting with Ph Martin inks lately, I like them. They are pretty much like watercolors but seem to have a bit more pigment in them. The background on this was done with the inks, the clouds and the foreground was done using black and white gouache. I feel like I am the middle tree, my dreams are on one side of me growing larger and larger, while my regular 9 to 5 is on the other getting smaller. I am reaching for the dream but I still have the 9 to 5 pulling at me. One day it will only be the two trees and I intend on it being the larger one. Dream big and don't give up, through all the fog there is a bright future.

Comments